Monday 11 June 2012

Silver Wedding Anniversary

Good Evening, I hope the weather wherever you are is better than it is in Kent today. It has been really awful all day and we keep getting such heavy showers, so many roads are flooded.  I'm glad I don't have too far to travel to work, I  live in the same road!


I made this card for some friends who celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary last month, I don't know where the last 25 years have gone, we also celebrate our 25th this year in November.






I used card, ribbon, and gems from stash.
Embossing folders
One of my Mum's dies (can't remember which one)
Sentiment was created on the computer.


Thanks for looking.


Tinaxx

20 comments:

Lorna said...

Beautiful anniversary card Tina, very elegant

Hugs Lorna xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Tina.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Tina, I love the elegant design

sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Anniversary card Tina, I like the embossing and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Jane...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Dawn said...

stunning card, xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Tina! I am loving the embossed look! Judy x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous and wow at 25 years, hugs pops x

coops said...

so stunning tina.really love the elegnat design :D

xx coops xx

ChrisAndCat said...

Its gorgeous, very elegant. Love the ribbon and embossing. Think its a Marianne die you've used.

Heike said...

This card is brilliant Tina. So very elegant.
Take care, Heike xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Oh Wow Tina your card is gorgeous I love the design of it xx

Little K Smith said...

A beautiful elegant card Tina, such a fab design :)
Klely.x

Chris said...

Stunning card. Chris xx

Alizabethy said...

Wow - I just love this card, very elegant

annesyme said...

Gorgeous card!!
Anne x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous and stylish. xxxx

carrie-lee said...

Lovely anniversary card xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Tina, this is so beautiful. The design and details are stunning.

Donna x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Tina what a stunningly elegant card. Love Alison xxx