Monday, 6 August 2012

Birthday Card for MIL

Good morning, I hope you all enjoyed the weekend, it goes far too quick!  I have been busy sorting out all my stamps and taking them off the wooden blocks, it's taking me ages and I'm still  not finished.


I made this card for my MIL for her birthday at the beginning of July.  









Items Used:


Digi image from Di's Digis - Kitty Garden Gate. Coloured with copics.
Papers:  Nitwits
Sentiment:  Created on PC.
Ribbon from stash
Dies:  MB - Macerena Corner
          Nellie's Multi Frame Die Set squares.

12 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Tina I hope you had a lovely weekend, your card is sooo lovely I love the cute image and your colouring is fab xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the sweet image, the layout and the colours.
Kevin xx

sue - bearhouse said...

beautiful card Tina, I love the sweet image and pretty colours.

Hugs Sue

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Tina.
Sue x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card, your image is so cute I bet your MIL loved it. x

coops said...

so gorgeous tina.i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Tina, love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Wendy xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

Michelle J M said...

This is so cute Tina. Lovely colours and the sweetest little image! I got all my wooden mounted stamps out a few weeks ago and was going to do what you have done and then I looked at them and stroked the wood and could'nt do it!! Michelle x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Tina and i am liking your choice of colours! Judy x

Amanda said...

Simply stunning Tina, love the colours. Hugs, Amanda x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is gorgeous Tina, I love the cute image and gorgeous colours ! :)
Kelly.x