Saturday, 7 March 2015

Camper Van Birthday

Another card I made last year for a relative.

I was inspired by a card I had seen on Pinterest here.



I have used masking and distress inks to create the scene.
The Camper van was a colouring page on the internet which I printed on to white card and green paper and then cut out to paper piece and colour with copics.
The suitcases were a digi.
The birds were from Inkylicious.
Sentiment was a stamp from my stash, not sure who by.

Thanks for looking

Tinaxx

13 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card....love the way you done the back ground...Joolsx

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Tina, love it!
Wendy xx

Laine Hadlow said...

What a brilliant card, I live how you have built up the scene, very inspirationAl indeed. Lainie xx

Kathryn Hardman aka Katalytic said...

Great design. Makes me want to travel. Love the van image

Elizabeth S said...

Fabulous card, love the camper van. Just hopping by.

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tina this is a fantastic card I love the camper van. Hugs Jackie

Lisa xx said...

Oh wow, this looks great!

ALI said...

Gorgeous, I love the inking around the edges.

Alizabethy said...

Great piece of work - makes you want to be by the beach!

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Tina, love the fab image and design.

Donna x

Angela said...

Fabulous, love how you have made the background and the Camper van sits perfectly with it. Could just eat an ice cream now x

bojanglies said...

That background is fabulous!

coops said...

so stunning tina.i love the campervan and your background is fantastic :D

xx coops xx