Sunday, 14 October 2012

1st Birthday

Good afternoon everyone, I have so many cards that I haven't had the time to upload to my blog yet and I don't seem to get much time during the week, so I have decided to schedule some posts for this week, so I hope that you have the time to pop back each day to have a look.

Today I have card to show you that I made for my neighbour's Grand Daughter who was 1 in September.

I used a Kanban Stamp of a cute little teddy which also had some clothes so you could dress the teddy up.

I chose to use Pink Petticoat papers in lilac and Stampin up coloured card.

I cut the number out on the cricut and the sentiment was printed on the computer.

Image was coloured with copics.

I also added some Gems and the border was cut with a Sizzix die.




Thanks for looking and any comments you leave, I really do appreciate them all.  Hope to see you again tomorrow.

Tinaxx

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Tina. I love the cute image and the pretty colour

Sue

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Tina, love her paper pieced dress & bow, so sweet.
Wendy xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous 1st birthday card for your neighbour's granddaughter. I love the cute teddy and her paper pieced dress.

Hugs Sarahxx

sue said...

lovely card tina,the image is sooo cute. sue xx

Elaine Hughes said...

This is lovely!

~Elaine
Quixotic Cards

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love your gorgeous image and fab details.xxx

Heike said...

Awww, this is so sweet. I love the colours and the cute bear.
Heike x

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous Tina, what a cute image xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Tina. Thanks again for my lovely birthday card, you sent me last week. Sue x

Vicky said...

Just the cutest Tina...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely cutie this is Tina! Judy x

Donna Mosley said...

So beautiful Tina, love the cute image and pretty details. I have this set too. :o)

Donna x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous tina.fab sweet bear and i love the lilac :D

xx coops xx

ChrisAndCat said...

How cute!

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love this cute card Tina the image is adorable and the paper piecing looks lovely x

Amanda said...

Another gorgeous bear, these are so cute and perfect for a little girl too. Hugs, Amanda x