Wednesday 23 January 2013

Christine's Digi Showcase Week 28

After a short break, I am pleased to say that we are back with Christine's Digi Showcase.  We are now on Week 28 which is "Mushroom Living".

 I really enjoyed making this card and the mushrooms were really easy to colour.

Don't forget to pop over to Christine's blog  to see what the rest of the team have made with this  fab image. 



I coloured the image with my copics.
I used distress inks for the sky and grass.
Stampin Up coloured Card for the borders and the die cut (Chloe Stem) Memory Box.
Also for the Butterfly (MS punch).
Paper is a digi scrap I had but not sure where from.
Nailheads were stuck using my Kandi Kane Wand.

Thanks for looking.

Tinaxx

12 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Tina your card is so lovely, I forgot that I had the chloe stem too (does that mean I have too much stash ?)yours looks lovely on this card xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Tina, fabulous cute image.
Wendy xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the image. Alison xx

kay said...

Hi tina,this is super,x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tina. I love the image and fabulous layout

Sue xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina.
Sue x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous I love the colours and flower, butterfly and gems are all beautiful
Lindsay xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, wowzers this is amazing!!! Huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

so gorgeous tina.i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Tina, I love your layout. Judy x

Amanda said...

Fab card, clever idea and beautifully coloured too. Hugs, Amanda x