Wednesday 18 February 2015

Wedding Card

Hi, I hope you have all had a lovely day today.  I certainly did, I've been crafting with my Mum and a craft friend today.  We have eaten too many cakes, but I did finish off quite a few cards. Which I will show you some other time.

The card I have to show you today is a Wedding Card I made last year.  I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest which is from this fab blog here.




The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique here and coloured with my copics.
The sentiment was created on the computer and punched out with a Stamping Up punch.

Thanks for looking.

Tinaxx


5 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Tina, love the cute image.

Donna x

suzanne2 said...

That's so cute Tina and I love the embossed background. I really do need to start using my embossing folders so thank you for the inspiration xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, I just love this creation so much :0))) hugs pops x

coops said...

so gorgeous tina.i love your sweet owls and fab embossing and design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, cute image. x