Tuesday 24 March 2015

Mother's Day

Hi, I know this is a little late to show you, but this is the card I made for Mother's Day for my Mum.

I don't know where the time is going, I thought I would have more time now that I have given my job up, but I seem to be busier than ever. I am looking for another job and that does take a lot of time up.

My Big Shot Plus finally arrived last night after a lot of impatient waiting and lies from the courier company!






I used "Hearts for Ted" digi from Di's Digi's.

Coloured with my copics.
A couple of Memory Box dies.
The backing papers were from my stash.
Sentiment printed from computer.

Thanks for looking.

Tinaxx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Adorable so gorgeous Tina, love this sweet image of Di's and pretty papers.
Wendy xx

Lisa xx said...

Aaaww how gorgeous Tina...im sure your Mum loved this, what a cute image xx

coops said...

so gorgeous tina.really sweet image and i love your pretty papers and design :D

xx coops xx