Sunday 28 February 2016

Anniversary and Valentines Day

Happy Sunday, I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and getting lots of crafting done.
I have two cards I made recently. One for my Hubby for Valentines Day and the other for a friend and her Hubby for their Anniversary.  Both cards are pretty similar...



On both of these cards I used a digi background paper.
Sue Wilson Heart of Hearts die.
Both images are from Di's Digi's and coloured with my copics.
Wording is cut using All Occasion dies.

Thanks for looking.

Tinaxx

6 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Tina....Two very cute cards....love the sweet mice and the die cut heart....Joolsx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely cards Tina. x

Lisa xx said...

Hi Tina..both such gorgeous cards, the heart die is lovely and what sweet digi images

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina both of these cards are gorgeous I love how you have used the heart die and the mice are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy said...

Awww these are adorable and so gorgeous Tina, so love Di's mice images :) and your heart die looks fab!
Wendy xx

coops said...

so gorgeous tina.i love the hearts and the images are adorable ;D

xx coops xx